What it does:
This technique has been used as a meditation tool for over 5,000 years in China. It reduces inflammation and puffiness, plumps fine lines, slows the process of cell ageing by boosting cell turnover rate and increases chi by removing blockages between meridian points. This roller gives tension relief, and uplifts and tones the cheekbones, like a workout for the face.
What else you need to know:
- Due to natural formations in the stones, each tool will be unique.
- Colour will vary slightly from the picture that is listed.
How to use:
- After cleansing and toning, smooth a few drops of facial oil into your skin to help the Facial Roller glide with ease.
- Begin rolling by starting at the centre of your face, under the eyes and cheekbones, moving out towards your hairline in short, gentle strokes.
- Move down to your jawbone, still working in short strokes, starting at the chin, and moving out toward the bottom of your ears.
- Roll above your eyebrows and forehead in an outwards and upwards motion.
- Use the smaller roller around your eyes and take extra care in this area.
- Finally, very gently roll down the sides of your neck and towards the centre of your clavicle.
- Place the stone in the refrigerator before use for extra cooling effects.
Jade Roller, Jade Roller Set with Gua Sha, Rose Quartz Roller, Rose Quartz Roller Set with Gua Sha, Amethyst Roller, Amethyst Roller Set with Gua Sha
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.