What does Skincare Fridge do?
Refrigerating your moisturizer, serum, toner and mask can deliver a cooling effect that can help constrict blood vessels. It’s like a cold compress for the skin that reduces under eye-bags, calms inflammation and tightens the look of the pores.
– Cooled skincare products can help to de-puff the skin and boost circulation, as the chill helps to constrict the blood vessels
– Cold serums might also help calm inflamed acne bumps
– Prevents bacterial and fungal growth due to low temperature
– Improves products shelf-life
– Lengthens potency and effectiveness
Which beauty products should I be storing in the fridge?
– Facial Tools – Jade Rollers and Gua Sha
– Eye cream or Gel
– Anti Itch Cream
– Nail Polish
– Anti Acne Products
– Liquid Makeup
– Natural Beauty Products
– Sheet Masks
– Face Mists
Tempered Glass Design
Hot or Cold Function
Temperature: Cools down to 5 °C and warms up to 65°C
Interior Dimensions: 14.2 x 15.8 x 24.2 cm
External Dimensions: 20.8 x 27.3 x 30.8 cm